Friday 9 January 2015

Karen's Dogman Experience - Acres Nook Area

Karen had her very own personal encounter with what she believes was a Dogman, her experience took place in an area called Acres Nook near to Kidsgrove Staffordshire. Harriseahead and Acres Nook are about 4 miles apart from each other. 

Her account below is exactly Quoted from the message I recieved from her last night 03/01/2015

"I was about 13 at the time so around 1983/84. Me and my friend were walking to our youth club that was just over a mile away from our homes, it was about 6.30 in the evening towards the end of November. It was a dry clear windless night. A few weeks earlier we had watched the film An American Werewolf in London and all I can say is the howling that the werewolf makes in the underground just before it attacks the man, well I heard that very same howl that night. At first it was just me that heard it, it sounded quite a way off, not close or anything. I remember feeling really uncomfortable and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up. I asked my friend if she had heard anything and she said heard what. I shrugged it off as just being my imagination especially because of the film. We carried on walking but I had stopped talking and was listening for any more noises. I didn't have to wait long, I heard it again only closer. I looked at my friend and said you must have heard that, she had. We both stopped talking and walked quicker, by now the path we were on had woods either side of it and we were about 400yards from where the main road began, the road we were on was a quiet country lane that was single track in places. We both then heard the howl again but this time much closer, I was terrified, my friend suggested walking faster and I said no, we better run. We sprinted the whole length of that path as fast as we could all the while hearing the howling and it was getting closer. By the time we reached the main road whatever was howling sounded like it was right behind us, we didn't stop running til we got to the youth club. We never walked to the youth club again. I never saw anything and it was no dog or fox. I am convinced it was a dogman especially since Vic said they are over here too, I never knew they were."

No comments:

Post a Comment