Friday 9 January 2015

Mysterious Wolf Beast Spotted at Cannock Chase

This was posted back in Jan. 2010

Jane McNally recently had a run-in with a mysterious creature while out walking with her partner on Cannock Chase.

“I was walking with my partner and his dog,” Jane said.

“We put the dog back on the lead as we thought in the distance there was an enormous ‘dog.’ As we approached the animal we realized this wasn’t a dog and it just stared at us for a while – I said I thought it looked like a fox, but the size of a lioness – it then turned into the wooded area, and we proceeded to walk on.

“As it turned its long, bushy black tipped tail, we realized it was definitely not a dog.

“I have just logged onto the net and went onto images of wolves, and can honestly say whatever we saw yesterday was the closet thing to a wolf.”


No comments:

Post a Comment