Monday 21 April 2014

My First UFO Sighting


The Night In Question


My first actual encounter happened back when I had moved to Doncaster not too long ago now actually. Back in the middle of November, 2009 I was chilling in my warm house in Dunscroft with the family. On this evening we was watching some telly when we had got a phone call off a family member who was deep within our hearts. Out of the blue our family's dog - Sooty, who we had left outside in the back garden just moments earlier started barking. Now Sooty was always a very sweet and protective dog, loud but loving, a Collie crossed with Alsatian. With his deep loud protective barking we thought after several minutes later that I would go out to see what was up and see if we could calm him down and stop his barking. I got up out of my warm chair to walk to the back door, during this time I was wondering the usual. I had all these thoughts come through, was it the usual suspects, the birds, horses as we had a field next to our garden or maybe even the neighbors. Though on this evening what had happened next surprised and shocked me.

As I walked out the back door I suddenly felt the strong breeze of wind and the coldness as the chills got to my skin very quickly. He was still barking and looking up at the tree. "Sooty" I shouted for several seconds, now it must have been a bird I thought. Wasn't too long when his barking starting to calm down a little but the more I looked into his big beautiful shiny eyes, the more I could see that he wasn't looking at the nearby tree, so I could eliminate the possibility of birds. I then realized he was watching the sky right above us but there was something else, something that he was barking at but which was high up in the sky. Now before this night I believed in UFOs, I believed in Aliens and all the sightings and reports in between but I never for once thought I would witness something that was so spectacular, you would never believe it.

I tilted my head right back so I could adjust my eyes and look into the sky, my mouth gaped open and I was amazed. By this point all kinds were running through my head, planes, helicopters, jets but I had seen all these before so I defo knew that what I was looking at wasn't any of these, besides when is it that you see an unknown object just hover above you in the night sky. This object was something I had never seen before, I couldn't be too sure about the exact shape as colors were flashing against my eyes but it was more round disk shape but couldn't make out if it had a dome on top. This unknown craft (UFO) was still just hovering right above me, it seemed like several minutes had passed me but by this time not even ten seconds had gone by. Strange lights started to get produced by this mystery vehicle, there was blue, then quickly turned to green, red and even a bright yellow with various other colors. Was just staying up there hovering in the same spot flashing these different colors for about 3 minutes and without warning a very bright white flash of light was shot out from this UFO. The whiteness filled the sky blinding my eyes for several seconds, as the white light disappeared and my eyes were good and ready, I looked back toward the sky in the same spot but it had vanished in thin air. I looked up around the sky seeing if I could see the object but there was no sign of it at all. With all this happening I was able to take a photo or two which you will see if you scroll down a bit. I end this blog with asking, after seeing the photos what do you think I witnessed on that cold night? Was it a UFO or explainable? 







No comments:

Post a Comment