Monday 7 April 2014

The Troll Of London

Earlier this year I created a Youtube video speaking more on an amazing cryptozoology find that took place back in February 2014 in London, United Kingdom. So I thought now I'm writing this blog then I should at least mention this subject and see what we all think.
Back in February of this year we had the worst of weathers, monstrous storms that really did damage to our beautiful landscapes, fences destroyed, floods and even certain trees down for the count. But as this was all happening somebody in a different region had to deal with something completely different, something even more monstrous.
A 25 year old student was one of the lucky ones to see this beast, a beast with certain power behind it. He would only speak on this as long as he had the condition of anonymity, he told Cryptozoology News that he saw "a troll like humanoid creature" running erratically across the flooded fields in farmland last week on a train headed to London. "I came home to the village to visit my parents before getting back on the train to London, I actually planned on staying with them for a while, but I was afraid the trains would be cancelled".
On his way back to the country's capital he explained that something incredible happened. Something that amazing, that would change his day and life altogether. "You have got to see it to believe it, I fell asleep a few times on the train due to how tired I had become. When I woke up, the sun was almost down and I looked through the window to my left. At first I thought I had lost the plot or at least dreaming but as it carried on it became apparent that this was very real and there was no dreams behind this. I saw this three meter tall fat guy running through the soggy fields, water up to his knees. I was really gobsmacked, but as the seconds went by I became more and more certain that this was no guy".
Then Things got weirder, as the strange figure approached the slow running train, the witness was able to observe it's face at close range. "I thought it was a person...until it got closer to the train. We were going at a very slow speed because of the surrounding water. it wasn't a man. I don't know at all what it was but it had hair all over the body, with a bald face and chest. The eyes reminded me of a gorilla's but it had long ears like a wolf, and short white horns. I wasn't sure if I was still dreaming".
Other fellow passengers on the train also observed the creature, he said "I remember talking to a young boy and his mum. There wasn't many people travelling that day, it's usually quite empty during the week". Then the train allegedly sped up and the creature was left behind. "No, I wasn't dreaming mate. I also know what a bear looks like and it looked more like a troll. Remember, from the Lord of the Rings?"
The man said that no pictures or video of the sighting were taken. "Well mate, I was quite surprised, like I said. You just don't have any time to reach for your phone and take a picture. Things happened so fast and that's what people don't get. So, unless you are a trained journalist or similar...and you are expecting something to happen, you've got nothing," he explained.
According to Norse and Scandinavian folklore, trolls are magical beings that live in the caves of rocks and mountains. They are not fond of humans and tend to avoid them as much as possible, though sometimes they imitate their behavior. These creatures are nocturnal and supposedly turn into rocks if exposed to sunlight, erecting new landmarks to be found and named by people later.
“Friends and other people say it’s rubbish, but I know what I saw,” the man said.


No comments:

Post a Comment