Tuesday 8 April 2014

The Mystery Of Indrid Cold

The world of Ufology has always amazed me, from some of the best UFO sightings that has ever been witnessed to Alien Abductions, ET visitations and then the Government's role with Aliens.. We have had government officials/agencies silence witnesses to the best of their ability, witnesses having visits from the MIB and also other strange occurrences around the world happening from the 1940s even earlier to our current time 2014, but we always have cases which don't make sense or some that never get solved. Events such as the Bermuda Triangle, the Dulce Base and even entities such as the BEKs, the MIB and few others but these are just some of the examples that might never get solved in our lifetime. One such big mystery to this day is one individual that has known disappear and reappear from time to time but always after one thing, which is simply to learn from US - the human race. He is simply known as the one and only Indrid Cold aka The Grinning Man.

Famous Paranormal Researcher John Keel journeyed to West Virginia to investigate the Mothman Case but he found something more than just a 7 ft flying humanoid creature. Keel started to receive strange calls from a guy who identified himself as Indrid Cold. Keel described his Indrid Cold calls as cryptic and prophetic. While at West Virginia, Keel interviewed dozens of people and many of them had reported UFO sightings, witnessed the MIB and a strange man "who would appear out of thin air and disappear just as fast" he was Indrid Cold. Many believe today that the entity the Grinning Man and Indrid Cold are one in the same. Funny enough though Keel wasn't the first person to ever have contact with somebody who identified themselves as Indrid Cold.

Near Point Pleasant, West Virginia, where the Mothman was seen, lies the town of Parkersburg. While he was driving home from work on Interstate 77, a man named Woodrow Derenberger, reportedly came face to face with Indrid Cold on the night of November 2nd, 1966. Derenberger said, he heard a loud crashing sound, he looked in his rear view mirror but just as he looked back, a vehicle sped past him. The vehicle moved over in front of his lane and began to slow down til the vehicle stopped. Derenberger gave a bizarre description of the vehicle that had stopped in front of him and cut him off. "It looked like an old fashion kerosene lamp chimney, flames coming out of both ends, with a big bulge in the middle". Then the door opened, and out stepped a strange man about 6 foot tall, with a dark tan, dark hair and wearing a one piece, blue shiny shirt. The man approached Derenberger and spoke. Derenberger said the stranger used telepathy to communicate and told him that they meant him no harm and that they would be in contact with him in the future. The man then told Derenberger that his name was "Cold".

With all the strange things that were reported during that time in West Virginia, and all along the Ohio River, it is hard to know if Indrid Cold, Mothman, Grinning Man and the collapse of the Silver Bridge are really somehow connected or just a plain coincidence. Many see the Mothman as a harbinger of death and disaster, because it was reportedly seen on  or around the Silver Bridge shortly before it fell. Then again others say that the Mothman was warning the people about the upcoming disaster and even to this day there are witnesses who are coming forward saying that they have witnessed a huge humanoid flying creature which resembles the Mothman. It also seems like that the mysterious Indrid Cold has vanished too. While there may continue to be reports of the strange Grinning Man, the name Indrid Cold is rarely attached to the stories. It would seem to some people that Indrid Cold has entered the realm of urban myth, under the general name of Grinning Man but to others he is still very much still around. Especially to those who say that they have witnessed "Cold" in the last so many years,

So who was Indrid Cold? Some say that Indrid Cold was, in fact the Mothman himself. I'm not too sure why people thought that, my best guess is that their theory was due to the Mothman and Indrid Cold appearing and disappearing at about the same time. After all, Mothman was a bizarre creature and anything but human in appearance. I believe Woodrow Derenberger did witness something very strange, something that was out of this world indeed. Now was Indrid Cold an Extra-Terrestrial in origin? Would make sense with him being able to appear and simply disappear too , plus with having that strange vehicle.

As I searched online for more information regarding this Indrid Cold I found a very interesting possible encounter with him. Now this was spoken through Paranormal Hotline, this call took place on August 25th 2013 at 11:05am.
Paul: Paranormal Hotline?
Scott Hayes: Hi mate, got a situation for you.
Paul: That accent. Where are you from, England, Australia?
Scott: London, England.
Paul: I love London, been there twice, Piccadilly Square, Jack the Ripper Tour of the East End, Thames River, Westminster Abbey and even got a tour of Buckingham Palace with my former wife Patricia and son Jason. 
Scott: You have been here? Good, yes London is a beautiful place. Did you go to Stonehenge?
Paul: Yes, while there I was looking for crop circles. My ex-wife thought Stonehenge was a pile of rocks and wanted to go shopping at Hamley’s Toy Shop, same toy store that a masked Michael Jackson shopped at. 
Scott: Awww…so true. I am calling you about a big concern I have. I was recently abducted by an alien?
Paul: One alien?
Scott: I know you may think I am crazy. But, I am as sane as my pops. My pops is retired from New Scotland Yard. What I saw is a bugger. Yes, I saw one alien. I was actually on a hillside near Stonehenge with night vision goggles, looking for crop circle activity. I observed 3 small pulsating blue lights zipping around like crazy. I am a bit of a paranormal investigator myself. I just want answers mate. After my observation, out of bloody nowhere appeared a man in a black business suit and he was grinning like that Joker villain, you see on Batman. He was a tall ****er! He telepathically communicated with me. He told me that our world needs to be prepared, in the upcoming months, a big event is going to occur and it will affect mankind. There will be a negative impact on the populace of the world. I wasn’t bladdered mate. I ask him: “who are you?” He tells me Endrid Chill. He waves his hand over me, I am on my knees, scared to death. I am transported into a huge white room, I am restrained. I am in some kind of glass metal tube and a cold slimy gel is poured over my whole body. This is all I can remember for now. When I came to, I was back in the field and I was missing 4 hours. The sun was now coming up. 
Paul: Scott, have you thought of having regressive hypnosis conducted on you?
Scott: Yes, but every time I think about doing this, I am bloody scared. Scared of what I might find out.
Paul: Be brave Scott, you need to get this done and find out the answers.
Scott: Sure, one day. I’ll let you know when I do. 
Paul: Something rings a bell with this Endrid Chill. How do you spell Endrid?
Scott: E-N-D-R-I-D. 
Paul: Is that your spelling or did this alien tell you how he spelled his name?
Scott: My spelling.
Paul: Oh. Hold on. (I scramble to my computer. The Endrid Chill and the grinning alien sounds very familiar). After some time Googling with Scott on the line and typing in the grinning alien, the grinning man, I get Indrid Cold!! I knew there was something familiar with Endrid Chill. It’s so close to Indrid Cold of the Mothman case.
Paul: Scott, I am wondering if Endrid Chill is no other than Indrid Cold – over 6 feet tall guy with a plastered grin on his face, wearing a shiny blue jump suit. Indrid Cold was part of the Mothman sightings in Point Pleasant, Virginia. In fact some people believe Indrid Cold was the Mothman, but in another disguise. Of course, the Mothman is considered as a harbinger of doom and appeared to the people of Point Pleasant before the Silver Bridge collapsed. 
Scott: Yes, he had to be about 6’5. He had very small dark eyes. I was so focused on his grin, I didn’t see any other features. His grin was terrifying. 
Paul: Damn! Sounds like you are describing The Grinning Man, except you said he wore a black suit, sort of a MIB (Men in Black) look. Of course some people theorize that Indrid Cold was indeed an MIB. If everything you say is correct, then you may have encountered a legendary entity, no other than Indrid Cold. I want you to go to: http://drvhitz.com/who-was-indrid-cold/ and read about Indrid.
Scott: Yes, I will. 
Paul: The conversation continues and Scott and I discuss about possible life on other planets, black holes, worm holes, ancient aliens, Sumerian clay tablets, Erich von Daniken, etc. Scott will remain in touch with me and will let me know what his results are, when he is hypnotized. This was an amazing call! As Scott said his last word to me: ‘cheerio’, this will be one call that will remain in my thoughts for some time to come. 
Was Indrid Cold simply an Alien of unknown origin? As the years fly by more and more reports of the Grinning Man and Indrid Cold are brought up by the unlikeness of witnesses. Phone calls that are simply so strange that they are mystifying and we still don't have the answers to the questions we are all itching to ask this entity. Maybe one day they will get answered for us all but til then there is no doubt that Indrid Cold is still out there today searching for his own answers, to send us a message or simply to learn more about the human race of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment